Christmas Kombucha Orange Punch
Christmas is just around the corner. A warm kombucha punch should not be missing. The perfect alternative to mulled wine can be enjoyed with or without alcohol. Our recipe for a non-alcoholic version is just as good as mulled wine. For this you can simply buy our Raw Original Kombucha or use your own brewed Kombucha.
Kombucha can help your gut digest all those Christmas feasts and reduce your bloating. With its many organic acids and vitamins, it can not only help your gut, but also work well against an unpleasant hangover.
Recipe - Hot Kombucha Orange Punch
Here's what you need for 5 people:
- 1 liter Kombucha (bought or homemade)
- 3 oranges
- 3 sticks of cinnamon
- 2 star anise
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 large saucepan
How to make it:
- Peel and filter the oranges
- Collect the juice from the orange
- Scrape the pith out of one vanilla pod
- Add kombucha to the pot
- Add oranges, juice of the oranges, star anise, pith of the
vanilla pod and sugar to the pot
- Allow to infuse for 5 minutes at medium temperature,
so that the sugar is completely dissolved.
Then decorate as desired and enjoy warm.
Thanks for reading!