The fermented tea drink even more refreshing.
This recipe is not only super easy, but also very decorative. Perfect for a cozy barbecue with friends. Did you know that peaches belong to the rose family and were already known in China in 2000 BC? So it's hardly a coincidence that kombucha and peaches complement each other so perfectly. Here we go!
Ingredients for 2 glasses of Kombucha Peach Iced Tea:
- 300 ml Kombucha Original
- 2 small peeled and sliced peaches
- 1 teaspoon agave syrup
- 2 dashes of lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Mint leaves for decoration
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the kombucha into a small carafe or other decorative container.
- Then add the agave syrup and lemon juice and stir with a spoon.
- Add the peaches and stir again and let stand for a while so that the flavors of the peaches can develop in the kombucha.
- Then pour the kombucha mixture into two glasses filled with ice cubes and garnish with mint.
Have a good thirst quenching drink!
Thanks for reading!