Ginger-lemon kombucha recipe
It is slowly getting warmer, but you should still watch out for your immune system, especially in the transition period from winter to spring. Should the cold days break in again, a balanced diet will help you a lot. In addition to enough fresh fruit and vegetables, you can prepare this super delicious Ginger-lemon kombucha.
What you need:
- 500 ml raw
- 1 medium-sized bulb of Ginger , peeled and cut into sticks
- 30 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
This is how it is prepared:
- Kombucha Fill into a sufficiently large, sealable glass bottle
- Add the Ginger and freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Close the bottle tightly and let it stand at room temperature for 2-3 days
- Then filter out the Ginger through a sieve and your kombucha is ready!
- From day 4 onwards, it is best to store in the refrigerator!
3 Interesting Facts About Ginger
- The essential oil gingerol contained in Ginger has a similar structure to acetylsalicylic acid and can have a similar effect as aspirin.
- The enzyme zingibain contained in Ginger helps break down proteins into tiny amino acids. This can help immensely for people who have trouble digesting protein.
- Ginger can be a great travel companion against nausea and soothe your stomach.
3 Interesting Facts About Lemons
- The substances contained in lemon can help your body absorb iron more efficiently into the body.
- Lemons contain a lot of antioxidants. These can prevent skin aging caused by free radicals and help reduce blemishes.
- Lemon juice is a natural appetite suppressant and can help you lose weight
Thank you for reading!