Healthy through autumn with delicious cider and kombucha
We've put together an autumnal kombucha cider recipe for you to cozy up with. Kombucha is not only a perfect refreshing drink, but also a warming companion for the colder seasons.
What you'll need:
(recipe serves 6)
- 2 large cinnamon sticks broken into pieces
- 1 tablespoon of clove pepper
- 1 tablespoon cloves
- 2 small pieces of ginger
- 1 cup dried apples (alternatively 2 fresh apples cut into small pieces)
- ½ cup cranberries
- grated peel of an organic orange
- 1 litre Kombucha Original
- 1 liter of apple cider
- Add the apple cider, apples, cranberries, ginger chunks, grated orange zest, cloves, and clove pepper to a pot.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then turn down the heat and let the liquid simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Then take the pot off the heat and let the liquid cool for about 5 minutes.
- Then remove the small spices with a sieve.
- Now you can stir the kombucha into the liquid and reheat if necessary.
- Then fill into glasses and decorate with a cinnamon stick.
Hhmmm and your delicious kombucha autumn drink is ready!
Thanks for reading!