All hands help in our workshop for people with disabilities
In the last few months we have been working at full speed to make our production even more professional. This way we can always guarantee consistent and hygienic fillings for you.
We have not only perfected the old flavours and developed new recipes, but also invested in a professional bottling line. Our first really big bottling of 4000 litres, of the different KOMBUCHERY sorts is now ready. We are super excited to be able to show you our new production processes. We are also very proud to have a group of people with disabilities supporting us as part of the bottling process.
Here we go:
1. first, our Kombucha reusable glass bottles are transported to the production line.
2. all bottles are then cleaned and rinsed according to the highest hygiene standards, so that all bottles are free of any residues and ready for our sensitive Kombucha.
3. 330 ml of our refreshing organic Kombucha are now filled into our bottles by the filling machine. The bottling is done cold and thus not heated, so that all the important probiotics and vitamin are preserved. Also, no pasteurization takes place, which is why the Kombucha may be stored at a maximum of +4°C.
4. after the lid is firmly attached to the bottle, our high quality and environmentally friendly paper labels are glued onto the bottles.
5. at last we print the best before date of 6 months on the bottle top.
6. our Kombucha can now go on its journey through Germany and provide for many refreshing moments. Cheers!
Thanks for reading!